Wednesday 2 April 2014

My little man

I've mentioned in a previous post that I have a 17 month old little boy, I thought I should introduce him properly.

This is Teddy, he was born on the 7th November 2012 after a 33 hour labour! It took us a long time to conceive & I still look at him sometimes & can't quite believe that he's mine.

It's going to be really hard for us to have to leave him when our baby has to go into hospital as he never stays away from us. One of the main reasons was that he suffered really badly with silent reflux and wouldn't feed for anyone but me, so I wasn't able to let him stay with anyone else. 

As he got bigger the reflux had eventually gone and he is quite a good eater now - although there are times when his dinner ends up on the floor!

We are going to start having him stay at his Nan & Grandad's for a night over the weekends to get him used to being away before the baby's here. I don't know what I'll do with myself when he's not with me!


XxX
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11990179/?claim=d5j6fjm2edp">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment