Sunday 20 April 2014

100 Happy Days Challenge

I started taking part in the 100 Happy Days Challenge nearly 3 weeks ago and thought I'd share so others can get involved too.

All you need to do is post a picture each day of something that made you happy for 100 days. You can post to Instagram, Facebook or Twitter with the hashtag #100HappyDays or directly to their website if you'd like to keep your picture's private.

It's been lovely to pick out something each day that's made me happy & I know they are going to be lovely to look back on once the challenge is over.

Here are some of my favourites so far:


Baby's wardrobe all organised



Teddy's face when we brought him Woody 



Wagamamas Katsu Curry, my favourite!



Teddy loving his new playhouse

I've been posting mine to my Instagram but also sharing them on Twitter. You can follow my challenge on either MissCharLouise on Instagram or @ourheartbaby on Twitter.

I'd love to follow anyone else who is taking part, please leave me a comment below with your usernames. For more information on the 100 Happy Days Challenge visit http://100happydays.com

XxX


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment