Sunday 19 October 2014

The Mummy Tag

1. Are you a Stay at Home Mum, or a Working Mum?
A stay at home mum.

2. Would you have it any other way?
Defiantly not, I love spending all my time with my babies, especially with Harper's condition I think it's important that I'm with them all the time. 

3. Do you co-sleep?
We do with Teddy, but it wasn't intentional. He slept in his cot until 8 months old, then he was poorly one night and wouldn't settle at all, so in the hope of getting some sleep I put him in my bed. He then refused to go back in his cot and even now at almost 2 he wakes in the night most of the time to get in our bed. I won't co sleep with Harper.

4. What is your one must-have item for your baby?
Harper's favourite thing is a blanket, she won't settle without one and likes to have it next to her face, which gives Mummy a heart attack!

5. How many kids do you plan on having?
I'm happy with 2, I don't plan on having anymore.

6. Date nights? How often do you have them? 
Never if I'm honest, I don't really feel comfortable leaving the kids.

7. Your child's favourite show?
It changes all the time but Teddy loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse at the minute. 

8. Name one thing you brought before you had the baby and never ended up using?
A Dr Browns microwave sterliser, the Tommee Tippee one is much easier to use.

9. Your child's favourite food?
Toast haha. 

10. How many cars does your family have?
2

11. Weight gain, before pregnancy, during, after and now?
Before Teddy I was around 9st, I went up to 11st and only managed to get down to 10st 7 a year after and then fell pregnant with Harper. I was over 11st during my pregnancy with Harper but didn't really weigh myself that much and am now down to 10st 3lb 4 months after. I'd like to lose a stone before their Christening next month.

12. Dream holiday with your kids?
Disneyland Florida - one day :)

13. Dream holiday without your kids?
If I could leave them lol it would probably be Mexico or Paris.

14. How has your life changed since having kids?
I don't go out anymore, I haven't had a drink in almost 2 years but my days are full of fun and non stop laughter. 

15. Finish the sentence "It makes heart melt when..."
Teddy is loving towards Harper

16. Where do you shop for your kids?
Mainly Next but also Spanish Boutiques.

17. Favourite make-up and skincare products?
Couldn't live without my MAC Studio Sculpt foundation and Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish. 

18. Huggies or Pampers?
Pampers! I found Huggies leaked when I tried them with Teddy, I've never had a problem with Pampers.

19. Have you always wanted kids?
More than anything.

20. Best part of being a mum?
The lovely cuddles and kisses I get all the time.

I tag anyone who reads this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment