Thursday 29 May 2014

Pregnancy update 35 weeks

I can't believe how fast this pregnancy seems to be going. I'm 35 weeks already and keep thinking our little girl could be here at some point in June.

I haven't had any appointments since our GOSH scan but have 2 next week, they all seem to come at once. I have my 35 week midwife appointment on Monday then a scan at my normal hospital on Wednesday when I'll be 36 weeks. The scan was supposed to also be when I'd found out an induction date but as everything went well at GOSH we're not sure if I'll get one now or if they will just wait for me to go into labour naturally.

I had a bit of a panic this week as everything seemed to get on top of me, Joe has half decorated the babies room and everything seemed so unorganised, we also realised the stand we thought we had for the moses basket wasn't in the loft so we need to go and get one as soon as possible. 

I'm also stressed at the thought of moving back in with my mum next week, although I know it's going to be better in the long run incase I do go into labour and for some help with Teddy I feel that I should be at home getting everything ready. I'm lucky that I have my mother in law who has promised she will go over and organise everything if I need her to. 

I have this weekend at home to sort out what I can, I'm planning on washing the covers to Teddy's old swing and bouncy chair, getting the moses basket ready and making sure the sterilisers descaled and cleaned. Hopefully while I'm away Joe will finish off their room - which just needs the wall stickers to be put up. We have gone for a safari theme which I know Teddy will love as he loves animals at the minute - especially lions! Hopefully his sister will like it too :).

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment