Saturday 27 September 2014

3 Month update

I can't believe how fast the last 3 months have gone. Harper is no longer my little newborn baby. She's now smiling away and can even roll from her tummy to back. She's starting to hold her head really well too - all milestones that I am so proud of as we were told throughout pregnancy that she would probably be slower than other babies.

Harpers doing okay weight wise, but it has been very up and down. We will have days where she'll finish most of her feeds, but then others where she can only manage a few ounces. She weighs 10lb 7oz and is following the 25th centile although she has started to drop down below it. We are going to see how she does in the next couple of weeks and if she is still struggling the GP will talk to us about putting her on a high calorie formula. 

She's growing way too fast, I put a 3-6 month sleepsuit on her a few days ago and I'll probably be lucky if she gets another wear out of it! I can't believe I'm having to by 6-9 month clothes already.

She is so much like Teddy, not only her looks but everything she does..you can defiantly tell they are siblings. Ted loves her so much and Harper's even started to try and talk back to him.

Here is the first picture of them both together, pulling the same face!



I thought I'd share some pictures of her from the past month, you can also follow me on Instagram where I post more often, search for MissCharLouise xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment