Friday 13 June 2014

Pregnancy update 37 weeks

Not a lot has happened this week, but I'm finally full term! Although I don't want baby to make an appearance too soon as she's still pretty small, but if she comes a few days before she's due I'll be a happy mummy as I'd rather avoid induction.

I had a doctors appointment on Monday for my headaches but my blood pressure and everything else was fine so I think I might not have been drinking enough. I've made sure I've had loads to drink since and I haven't had anymore headaches.

I also spoke to my midwife who has agreed to see me every Monday now until my induction on the 2nd July to keep an eye on the baby. I'm hoping she will offer me a sweep at either my 39 or 40 week appointment but have to see what she says on Monday.

Our wall stickers for the babies room have arrived today so I have a busy weekend planned finishing off the last few bits, we are also planning on getting the Chicco next to me crib on Sunday as we've been having problems with our moses basket.

Here is my bump picture from this week along with last weeks one, I think she may have dropped?


XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment