Monday 9 June 2014

Moving in with mum

It's been a week now since me & Teddy moved back in with my mum and so far we've had a lovely time. 

We decided to move in here until I have the baby because the hospital I'm having her in is in London, 15 minutes away from my mums. I live in Kent & don't have a car at the moment so if I'd of stayed there and gone into labour I doubt I would of made it to London. I'm also really suffering with SPD so it's nice to have my mum, brother and nan around to help with Teddy. 

I'm still going to go home weekends as Joe will be there with the car and be able to get me back to London if I need him to. It still gives me a bit of time to organise the house before the baby's here.

Teddy's loving all the attention here and my Mum & Nan even took him to see In The Night Garden Live last Thursday which he loved. 

Excited to see In The Night Garden Live

We don't have much planned this week but there's a huge park here which I think we'll take him to as the weathers supposed to be nice this week. 

Loves the park :)

I'm also off to see the antenatal doctor this afternoon as I've been suffering with headaches all weekend so going to make sure everything's okay. I will post an update of how I got on in my 37 week pregnancy update.

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment